The Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) of 'The Life.'

A blog from the Student Life Department of the Word of Life Bible Institute, Owen Sound Campus.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Students Speak about the WOLBI staff

DISCLAIMER: No students were interrogated, forced, bribed or otherwise coerced in the obtaining of these quotes. Our staff are very blessed by the students God has brought to WOLBI this year!

"Even though it's only been 3 months, WOL and the staff members here have impacted my life so much.  They are so willing to talk, listen, and give their time and advice!"

"The Ward family have been a huge influence in the lives of us students.  If Mr. Ward isn't teaching us in class he is usually on the basketball court. He teaches us Bible Survey in class, biblical principles in chapels, and is a great example to us outside of class time in how to live a godly life. Mrs. Ward is my discipler and I have greatly enjoyed getting to know her better and the opportunity to meet with her once a week. She is a big encouragement to me and I learn a lot from just watching how she handles life situations and how she interacts with her kids. Their middle child, was my date to the banquet! I look forward to the rest of the year getting to know them more!"

"WOLBI has greatly ministered in my life thus far. The ministry of the staff, in particular the Reiders and the Wards , has greatly shown to me the love and devotion they have not only to God, but also to the students. My personal growth had been incredible under the discipleship provided and I can't wait to continue here in the New Year."

"For me I think the biggest blessing has been the opportunity to watch  and learn from godly women here at the BI. Being discipled in the kitchen and just interacting with the women here at the BI has challenged me to grow and has been such an encouragement to me! I really appreciate their desire to help me grow."

No comments:

Post a Comment