The Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) of 'The Life.'

A blog from the Student Life Department of the Word of Life Bible Institute, Owen Sound Campus.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Students Speak about Life Change!

DISCLAIMER: No students were interrogated, forced, bribed or otherwise coerced in the obtaining of these quotes. The Bible Institute is very blessed by the students God has brought this year!

One of the slogans of the Word of Life Bible Institute is "One Year that will Change Your Life!"

See for yourself as students share what God has done so far this year:

"God really uses chapels, devos, guest lecturers, discipleship, and many other things to show you how to live a holy and godly life and you are given a picture of what a right and godly relationship should look like. WOL prepares you for life and really helps you grow in your relationship with Him and to hold Him above all else and keep God as the head of everything in your life."

"I am blessed by the friends I have made this year!"
"So far in my year at WOLBI I have really been challenged to change areas of my life that I had ignored for a while."
"Bible survey taught me that the Old Testament can be a challenge but it is rewarding in the end. Through the course of this semester reading from Genesis to the minor prophets, I have learned to love and appreciate the Old Testament."

"Coming to the Bible Institute I had kind of an idea of how things would work but I didn’t think God would grow me in such an amazing way in such a small amount of time. Not that I thought God couldn’t but when you surrender everything to God He will change you and use you in so many ways. God is so much bigger then we will ever know! Praise the Lord!!!!!!"
 
"Going to WOL for a year was a great commitment for me that I originally didn’t want to do. Now that I am in Bible school, I am amazed by how alive the Bible is. I am learning new truths every day. The presentation of the Bible is given in a fun and compelling way that makes learning and God interesting."

"Bible Survey showed me how real and important God is in my life and how important God's Word is!! The Bible is really interesting to read when you start from the beginning and have help going through each book of the Bible. The Bible is our life manual!!!"

"I never would have learned or grown so much if it wasn’t for all the classes and discipleship. God has taught me so much and I am excited to see what He has in store for me in the rest of the year."

 For more info on how you could be a part of this life-changing year email Admissions or fill out an application online!

No comments:

Post a Comment