The Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) of 'The Life.'

A blog from the Student Life Department of the Word of Life Bible Institute, Owen Sound Campus.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recharge Numero Uno, Again!!


This past weekend (Jan 28-30), we had 10 salvation decisions and roughly 70 teens made a commitment to living their lives for God. We also received 2 BI applications and 2 SMT applications.

Praise the Lord for the work he has done during the past couple of weekends.

Leaders and campers had a great weekend:

"It was awesome! Best Recharge weekend by far. I made so many new friends.
 I look forward to coming back next year, and for campus days, and SMT!"

"So much fun! The BI students are so nice! I've made many new friends, I wish this weekend was longer!
Can't wait to come back!"

"This weekend was amazing and it changed my thoughts about God and I accepted Him as my Saviour."

"This weekend was amazing. There was a little bit of everything for everyone. The messages were convicting but presented in such a relatable was for the teens. The BI students went above and beyond to serve and love on our teens."

No comments:

Post a Comment